Every sailing charter includes private use of the yacht, Captain/Crew, fuel, waste disposal, and cleaning costs.
You are welcome bring your own food and beverages (including adult beverages).
You get the use of the yacht without the problems or the cost of ownership!
You should always know what it costs before you sail!
2 1/2 hours – Morning, Afternoon or Sunset.
All charters, up to 6 passengers
Addition sailing time is $75.00/hour
Rates effective July 1, 2016
A gratuity is not expected but is appreciated by the crew.
Let us know if you need any special arrangements!
Terms and Conditions
-No illegal substances of any kind are allowed on the vessel. In the event that a/an illegal substance is discovered the U.S. Coast Guard and local law enforcement will be notified.
-There is no smoking allowed on the vessel at any time.
-Swimming and or diving will be at the risk of the individuals that participate is those activities. Furthermore the individuals that participate in, relatives and heirs assume all liability for their actions and make Broad Reach Charters, Inc. safe and harmless of all actions.
– Broad Reach Charters, Inc. and/or Captain reserves the right to cancel, re-schedule, re-route, terminate or shorten any charter at their discretion.
-In all cases the Captains decision is final.
Scheduling / Reservations / Cancellations
– Reservations, you may schedule a charter for a specific date and time. Some reservations will require a deposit. The deposit (if required) is subject to our cancellation policy
– Cancellations greater than 48 hours prior to scheduled departure can be re-scheduled.
Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to departure will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
– NO SHOWS if you are going to be late call 727-422-7960. If you do not call and your more than 15 minutes late you will be considered a NO SHOW and you will forfeit your deposit.
-All charters are subject to Florida State Sales Tax.
-Payments accepted Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard or American Express). NO CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED!
– Gift Certificates issued by Broad Reach Charters, Inc., must be used by the expiration date.
3rd Party Purchases (Living Social, Groupon, Amazon ect)
– Charters purchased through a 3rd party (Living Social, Groupon ect.) are subject to additional polices set forth by Broad Reach Charters, Inc.
– 3rd Party sales scheduled prior to the expiration date for dates past the vouchers expiration date will not exceed 30 days past expiration date.
– If the voucher is not used by, or scheduled by the expiration date then 3rd Party sales will be subject to an $88.00 service fee for the 30 days following the expiration date.
-3rd Party sales vouchers that are not used or scheduled by 31 days beyond the voucher expiration date will be subject to a $10.00 per month service charge.
-3rd Party sales vouchers that are not used or scheduled by 31 days beyond the voucher expiration date will be honored at paid value less service charges as credit toward the full price of the charter.
Terms and conditions effective July 1, 2016